Ewe and me

I'm an idea girl.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Helping US Automakers

Today I don't want to talk about any clever solutions, but more a marketing idea. As Interim Marketing Director for Fattened Calf, I have been coming up with ideas like 99 cent shipping to help sales.

But this is for any of the big thee automakers (excuse the balloon picture - it's transportation which is kinda like cars), to use after sending a check for $87,200.

It seems the manual transmission is slowly being replaced by the automatic which loses some of the fun in driving. So here's a transition for you to help those that can't seem to handle a clutch and shifter (which I can manage even with hooves).

The "semi-automatic" transmission. How cool does that sound? Feel the power of a semi-automatic [car-name]! There are some cars already out there with something similar but not named correctly.

You put a little button down on the shifter to replace the clutch and maybe even have the car shift if it's in dire need to and the driver can't recognize it.

What do you drive? Oh I drive a semi-automatic. Now that's cool. First American car maker to send the check gets the name and my design ideas. I'll even help with more marketing ideas. That's the kind of gal I am.

I'd offer it to foreign companies, but a semi-automatic Prius sounds weird. Like no matter what politic party you belong to, it seems like your betraying them.

I've eaten plenty of grass on the plains of America, today I'm giving back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home