Ewe and me

I'm an idea girl.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I lost two people...


So here's all I did. I ate less food - about 1500 calories a day, and that includes chocolate. I hopped on the treadmill 4 times a week and lifted a few weights at home.
Bam. 20lbs gone!
That's the same weight as two of the little babies pictured here. Like that much more weight used to be hiding under my wool and now...gone!
Just from tracking what I ate (free website...sparkpeople.com) and exercised.
No Turbo Jam, no Richard Simmons, no funky machine where you bend yourself funny. Just watched what I ate for 4 months.
You can do it too.
We need to make a greeting card about losing weight so I can send it to myself. It's time to see if I fit into that swimsuit again (not made out of wool...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home